Signup to become a Friend of Hospital Chaplaincy and receive our newsletters
How is Chaplaincy Funded?
The Rotorua Hospital service is funded from:
- Donations from local Churches,
- Charitable Trusts and Individuals,
- Friends Subscriptions,
- some Govt funding.
Where do you come in? You may wish to:
- Become a Friend of the Rotorua Hospital Trust,
- make a donation to the Rotorua Chaplaincy Deppartment,
- make a regular donation by automatic payment,
- or make a bequest in your Will.
Above all, you can PRAY?
Psalm 46 1,3
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble... though the waters roar and foam and mountains quake with their surging.